19.4.11

oh life!











so my nikon camera is on a bit of a hiatus at the moment, and i've become super snap happy with my iphone for the meantime. plus, i don't constantly walk around with my camera - as it's pretty chunky so this iphone diary definitely depicts more of what's been going on in my life lately------

long sunny walks with my boyfriend + beers, nuts and cigarettes in the sun with lars + deer spotting + grapes + goats cheese + vitamin water + sunbathing in the park + a new found fascination with the top of buildings + easter shopping + macaroons + drinking pinot noir on balconies + lots of walking around/shopping in town + easter flowers + the last of the winter's snow.

i'm really happy with life at the moment, and i feel like all my creative energy is coming back. i'm on easter break at the moment, so it's just been lots of quality time withe boyfriend/good food/sunshine/catch ups with friends. 


No comments:

Post a Comment